Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H...Hello!~

Nya, are you a kitty o= and welcome to the palace =3

Welcome >Big Grin<

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
Sexy_Rei Wrote:Well then, I know who I wanna kiss and do perverted things with, nya!~ <3

Oh goody, goody, gumdrops! I sure wish I could have responded sooner, but those damn pencil pushing monkeys had me working my ass off, 'cuz three other monkeys decided it would be a good idea to lose their jobs all at once. Which left this monkey here to pick up all the slack! But now I have returned to, what I think barely passes for, normalcy. Thus, my swooping presence has swooped, swoopingly back to this perfectly perverted wonderland. And what do I see upon my return? Cute-shyness used the words kiss and perverted in the same sentence directed at me! I'd be very interested in an RP with you, I can RP in the forum, PM, or Yahoo IM. So just drop me a PM and let me know if you'd like to RP, we can work the kinks (lol, kinks!) out there and see if we can work something out. And about that kiss... *Pulls you in close, gently brushes your hair behind your ear. I lean in close and my lips press softly against yours, forming a slow gentle kiss.* Hope you enjoyed it. Wink
"Chaos is my cree; anarchy my daily bread; pandemonium my home; confusion the water that sustains me. I am all extremes; to no one do I deliver moderation." ~Pandemonium Vice
Sexy_Rei Wrote:H...Hi!~ I'm Rei...and...I hope to have fun here, nya! -blushes deeply-
Welcome. ^_^
[Image: tauren-small.gif]

"May my ancestors watch over me..."

"Don't push me, or I'll impale you on my horns..."

[Image: whatcolor_isred.jpg]

Welcome to the forums, Rei. Very cute Avatar and Sig Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Ever drifting down the stream-
Lingering in the golden gleam-
Life, what is it but a dream?

hello there rei Smile dont be shy dude lol have a hug >Big Grin<