Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*shy wave*

Hello everyone on Futanari palace.. I orignally registered in April of 2010 but was kind of shy to post. I don't really like talking in big groups or crowds. I really do like this website though, I get alot from it. So I'm going to try to be..less shy on posting.

well welcome to FP

Any comments made by the owner of this signature should be disregarded as irrelevant, uninformed, and idiotic. Any real value the comment might contain is illusory and false.

Thank You, and Have a Nice Day!

The Management

thank you leeter Smile I see you have RP characters.. I do know this place has an RP section. I..kinda always wanted to try to RP. Was always unsure

it's fun... we have an online RP chat too you can find it here: http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...nity-Guide if you like

Any comments made by the owner of this signature should be disregarded as irrelevant, uninformed, and idiotic. Any real value the comment might contain is illusory and false.

Thank You, and Have a Nice Day!

The Management

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome

I'm never sure if I should post on the threads where the OP has declared herself/himself as shy. I imagine this soft, polite voice, sounding sweetly about the room. And then here I come crashing in with my massive signature of ridiculous perversion.

Please excuse the loudness of my profile, and welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Congratulations for coming out of your lurker shell. I would personally love to see you post around more, and if you're interested in RP as you say, I'd be happy to take that up with you.

Have (more) fun, see you around~

Sig by Elise

Gon' build that wall until it's done--
But now you've got nowhere to run.

So build that wall, and build it strong, 'cause
We'll be there before too long.

hehe it's ok bishiebunny, I wouldn't be on this website if I didn't like that kind of stuff..

Cecila - I would love to, though I'm not to sure how good I am Smile

thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Hello
Welcome to FP