Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daddy's here!

Just kidding, i'm not your daddy. Well atleast i don't think so, though i could probably give you a good spanking if you've been naughty.
Of course it's always better if i leave that to the capable staff here. Maybe i'll get a spanking after they read this post?.

So i should probably make some sort of introduction about now.
Well i think it's best if i just open the door to my brain a tinsy little bit, don't want you to run for the hills screaming.

I like words, i would describe myself as odd. I don't like "normal". Like, grow up, get a wife, 2-3 children, house, 1-2 cars and so on. I carve my own path in history.
People who say i'm not "normal" i respond "Oh, you mean mediocre?"
I like kinky too, thats a great word. Just say it, it makes a perfect finish to plant a wet one.
Usually i don't say much, i prefer to spy with my little eye. (get it?)
Oh well that's what i mean by odd.
I'm old enough to be distrusted, to be excluded forever from the magical community of the short and beardless. But my inner child struggles on.
Probably best if i stop myself here for 2 reasons.
1. Wall of text.
2. The few that actually read this far is probably thinking: "Oh dear god make it stop!"

So i'll leave you with my quote (someone might have said this before me and it just been so long so i made it my own).

A man's body is a tool, A woman's is a work of art.

-daddy o

DISCLAIMER: The author of this post is subject to the highest law. The law of stupidity: People will say/write stupid things and the author in no way excludes himself from that fact.

Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laught it up, avoid the bullshit, take chances and never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.

Interesting intro!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to the palace.

Greetings and Welcome

Another rambly poster. If this keeps up, the forum isn't going to need its babbling bun bun anymore. How sad for me.

Interesting read, though I prefer my daddies to be futanari. Gives everything that whole, "Wh- wha- what?" sort of appeal.

Also, welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty