Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell
adventurer Wrote:"I hate people who act in an immature fashion. Therefore, I will shout and stamp and turn red in the face until someone pays attention."

On another note, I wish you luck, mysteryxman14. Take care out there in the wilds of the internet.

I hate people who start arguments over the internet, so fuck you.
Join a better RP site: http://rpirc.org/ and http://rpirc.org/forum/

Fare thee well!

I take it I have to use the blue voice to be understood? No biggie, all it costs is virtual ink.

Mod Note: This thread is for people who want to wish Mysteryxman14 a fond farewell. It is not the thread to bring in your grievances, or to rant about the faults of forum management. If you want to make a thread to discuss such things, head over to Problems and Suggestions, though it is my advice that you do so in a civilized and rational manner.

Any further discussion that is not directly related to hoping all the best for Mysteryxman14 will be treated as spam or simply trolling, and infracted as such. This includes meta-modding or "I'm just telling that rude person to shut up." Seriously, we have it handled. Focus on enjoying your forum experience.

The Introduction moderators appreciate that some of you have axes to grind and legitimate concerns to raise. We are willing to hear them out. What we are not willing to do is let anyone derail an OP's goodbye (or hello) for their own purpose. You wouldn't want someone defacing your "Hiyah, I'm new here!" or "Gosh, I'm Going to Miss This Place" either.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Well I am a big fan of keeping my word...perhaps, but I think a reintroduction is in order. Dispite all odds I have returned, I could never have seen this coming...perhaps. So hello, my name is Mysteryxman14, or just X14, and I have been MIA for about a year now...perhaps.

-X14

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
GENERATION 14: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.

Sig by ALbimale1975...perhaps

RP Characters...perhaps

Leaf Chromesky - StarDust Memories

You wouldn't have been able to post if they deleted your account now would they?! ....perhaps

FUTANARI INSANITY TORRENTS!
[URL="http://pr0nglutton.tumblr.com"]{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Click her for my Pr0n Tumblr[/URL] | RIP Iodine!
E-Hentai | ImageFap | NewbieNudes | XHamster [SIZE=4][SIZE=2]| Extend Sig | Friend Request | F-List[/SIZE][/SIZE] | My Tumblrs

Agreed, perhaps it is best that they do not delete memberships...perhaps

-X14

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
GENERATION 14: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.

Sig by ALbimale1975...perhaps

RP Characters...perhaps

Leaf Chromesky - StarDust Memories

Welcome back! Tongue

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.