Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had no idea... but I'm loving it!

Hey all... I had no idea that an entire forum existed for futa fans like myself. I'm really looking forward to investigating more of the site, but I'm wondering...

Do all of the old threads start off with a bunch of posts that have had the pics removed? I can see that someone once posted some pics, but now they are gone.

Any advice for the new guy?

DonkeyHoatie

The vanishing pics are due to a site crash a while back, I'm not sure when, sometime early last year I think. Anyway any attachments posted before that were lost, so they're gone unless the poster reupped them.

Also, welcome to the palace! Have a look around and enjoy yourself! Oh and watch out fo-!

-falls down the stairs-

the...stairs....

Welcome, donkey!

March '09 was the site crash. There ARE some posts that still have attachments, but they came from hotlinking, so...count your blessings they are still here (although we frown on hotlinking). Anyways, the 2D section is always a good place to start, and if you're an artist or just curious about new and up-coming artists, the Art Room is another good place to look!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Advice? I suggest you not even try tilting our futanari. They take it far more personally then windmills might and there's nothing quite so startling for a questing knight then to get knocked off his steed by a woman with a lot of "lance."

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Greetings and Welcome

Hello
Welcome to FP

*hugs*

Lost Cities of Sin and Redemption: Bruce Morrigan / Anesha / Eanna

Thanks for the welcome, all. I frequently enjoy looking at some of the images and thinking about what our dear ladyfriends would be saying or thinking, were they to be talking in the pic. I might have to put some of those thoughts into captions and post them if I can get around to it.