Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all

I just stumbled on this site by accident and now I am hooked . I have been b futanaria fan for a long time and have created many great manipulations it's my hobby . I never new what it was called . Until this week I just thought I had a strange fetish and liked gals with huge dicks . I will start posting next week . I am on business and just have my iPad . I have a great collection I would like to share . The only thing I have not learned to do is the cum shots that Vella does so great . I hope to learn that soon . Any how look for my work soon .thanks for all the awesome posts .
Seamaster

Welcome to FP!

Welcome to the forums and enjoy =)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[Image: 20fro80.jpg]

Welcome >Big Grin<

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to our Palace!!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Heya, welcome to the palace!

Hope you'll enjoy it here...

I'm looking forward to seeing those pics.

Translate Japanese games

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?38974-ITH-Interactive-Text-Hooker"]Another Japanese game translation tool
[/URL]

Wow! Thanks for the "props" as all the hip kids say these days, Salimg! Looking forward to seeing your stuff. Welocme to FP, too!

welcome to the palace

looking forward to checking out your work

Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Greetings and Welcome