Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone

Hey there. I have been looking for a place that shares some of the same interests as me and it looks like i have finally found a place. I really have only done this a few times before, but i have been told i am good at it. Um... I really like being submissive so i would like to have someone maybe RP as my mother or maybe a kind mistress or noble of some sort. I like to rp's with girls and futa mostly, not that i don't like guys in real life (i have been told some are nice) but i try to keep intimate relationships with them to a minimum. If only girls could have the penis'. Oh well I guess that is why I am here Smile Well if anybody is interested in perhaps having a RP with me i would much like to try one out. Thanks! I am sure everyone here is very friendlySmile

Heya there and welcome your have a fun time here for sure.

My name is Azuta I own The Breeding Center so if you like that sorta thing ask me more about it will be happy to accept people.

Rp wise I do play futa and female and trap's only so if your interisted feel free to drop by my profile.

Anyways heya and enjoy your stay :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=2]
Hello everyone my name is azuta, now what I tend to like are rps of darker and weirder fetishes and enjoy rps that generally are more on the strange side. So if you have a crazy or weird idea shoot it by me :3. I am opening back up for im rps, though be warn there are ground rules

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

hi futasweetie,
you can try in the rper's social group
or even go to fp chat and RPchan on irc..

i know i'm there.. Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP

Hey futasweetie. Welcome to the palace! I hope you enjoy it and find what you like for. I may be setting up a role play with 21st soon so keep an eye out. Xx

"In music when I make mistakes I smile. It reminds me that the world is never perfect and nor should it ever be."

By Eppi977

Xx

Hello
Welcome to FP

Futasweetie, thats a lovely name <3 and welcome to the place =3

Welcome Futasweetie to the Palace. And if you like to RP, we got groups for like interests. And art, and music, and futarization of photo's. Oh, if you can't find what your looking for here. You where not looking hard enough. Wink

Hi sweetie, welcome to FP. Lots to see and do.

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676