Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys

I'm here now!

I was invited by the friendly Shenandoah after bumping into each other on Fur Affinity. :3
So, I'm into many kinks, futa being one of them. Others include furry, fat, scat and watersports, vomit, bestiality, hyper, size difference, loli... I'm sure the list goes on in greater detail. Yeah, I'm in deep here |3

Look up wickedstar on FA if you're into furries and scat in particular. Mind the thumbnails ;3
In the meantime I'll be browsing for hot futas.

See you around~

- WS

welcome to the palace Wicked Star! >Big Grin<

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello
Welcome to FP

Quite a list there!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi Wicked Star, welcome to the palace =3 and ooo a artist o=

Here's a warning for those not into scat. The very first image you come across, on that FA account, involves it. So, be prepared. It's good art however, and even if our tastes are different, you are absolutely welcome here on the forums.

Just be sure, if you share some of that work with us, that you tag it carefully. Judging by your thumbnail "covers" on FA, you seem to be good about doing that. Have fun!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

So far nothing I've made is futa, so I have no reason to post any of it here, but if I do draw some futa, it will probably be with the intent of posting it here. Should I do so, what is the policy concerning additional fetishes in the image, such as those I've listed? Are they tolerated as long as they are well tagged? I try and keep it so that those not interested do not have to see the stuff I make.

And thanks for the warm welcome, by the way

- Wicked :79:

Pretty much. A nice tag gives the viewer warning and if they give you crap (pun) about it, it allows the moderators to say, "you knew what you were in for."

Also, posting in the right section helps. Spend some time looking through the Artist's Corner, and get a feel for the place and you should be just fine. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM one of the mods there (I happen to be one.)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty