Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope I'm not too late.

Hello members of FP. I would have made my introductions before but didn't know this place existed.

So here it is, my name is Ash and I love futanari Big Grin.
Futa is some of the most amazing material I've ever seen, it can be so adventurous and erotic. I've been interested in futa for close to two years but just recently discovered the palace. I've been here for less than a month and already I feel at home.

About me: I greatly enjoy Ambient music along with Death Metal but have an appreciation for anyone who can make music out of sound. I'm into just about any game but prefer 2d fighters and tactics games. I love lots of futa, particularly the Dulce Report series and Futabu. I'm into shota like anything drawn by Poju or Saigado, also if you haven't noticed I have a total Bridget infatuation^^. If you have to ask about my name don't its not your thing.

I look forward to sharing what I find with the rest of the community, and hope you guys enjoy my postsSmile.

It might not be much coming from me but I welcome you to FP all the same. I'm a bit of newbie but FP has gotta be probably the best futa site around.

So Welcome and Enjoy!!

Hi Ash, welcome to the palace =3, in your avatar everyone is gay for bridget xD, lol jk =P.

Hello
Welcome to FP

Brian Wrote:Hi Ash, welcome to the palace =3, in your avatar everyone is gay for bridget xD, lol jk =P.

Thank you for the welcome, and yes everyone is gay for BridgetSmile.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome to fp!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

it's fine a late intro is better than none at all...mmm Bridget, I will admit I was tricked by Bridget assuming a female at first, but after the revelation I only found Bridget that much hotter...and that has nothing to do with welcoming you; anyways welcome to fp ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome to FP!

welcome DMTenema, enjoy your stay.

It's never too late to introduce yourself!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara