Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insert Clever Greeting Here

I can think of all sorts of hilarious things to say whenever I'm not actually trying.

Hi there! Long time fan, lurker, whatnot. White male, mid 20's, nothing special. I've been to a lot of websites, but I never really join because there never seems to be much for me to say that hasn't been said, or much popularity with the things I'm really into. As you may have guessed from my username, in a better world I would be married to Doug's infamous creation (and when I close my eyes, I'm there, you can bet). I'm not strictly a furry, in that I like herms of almost every stripe, but I certainly adore them! I'm not effete or gay (or even bi, really) or anything like that. I just absolutely love herms and futa.

So.

Hi!

(I'm working on an avatar and a sig, I don't know whats copyrighted or kosher to use.)

Mr.Phrase Wrote:(I'm working on an avatar and a sig, I don't know whats copyrighted or kosher to use.)

In regards to that, you may want to take a gander at the Do Not Post List to make sure you remain kosher.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Were not necessarely gay cause we like futa, indeed!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Well, it's something I've had to clear up with the occasional person in real life (who, of course, never believe me).

Honk if you hate car horns!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

(insert vapid response here)

but seriously welcome to the palace!
you love futa, herms and furry, you're in the right place!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hi and welcome to the palace =3.

Wow. Sigs are out of control here.

Honk if you hate car horns!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello
Welcome to FP