Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lurker turned Contributor!

Howdy everybody! DukeD here. Lurked for over a year... but I was scared to say anything for two reasons: A.) the job I have is the kind of job where ANY dirt found out about you could put you out on the corner, and B.) I know next to Nothing about working a forum... I'm sure it's simple enough, but I needed some courage (which came in the form of finally telling my girlfriend that I like futa, and her NOT being grossed out about it).
So I have a question about posting doodles. I was gonna make a new thread in 2D images, but that info blurb says "Artists' own material should not be posted here, please post in the Artists Room area", I didn't know what that meant, and I didn't want my first post being flagged or something. But I want to share.
Final note, I posted some pictures in Identification and Requests, which can be found here http://www.futanaripalace.com/forums/sho...hp?t=26323 which as you'll see is a request to color, but in the meantime you can peruse the doodles there. Great to meet you!
DukeD

yay another lurker like me came out of the dark heyy and ps id totally color your art if i had photoshop anymore

The Artist Room can be found here. Please pick the appropriate section (probably Futanari Art) and post away. Or you could just scroll down on the Main Page.

Oh and welcome to the Cool Side of the Forum. Also, being an artist and posting stuff gives you the right to get a award to such an effect. See here if interested.

Oh, and welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Hi and welcome to the palace =3.

Pleasure to meet you!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello
Welcome to FP

welcome to the palace, Duke!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}