Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a little late but...

I recently registered for "the palace" as I like to call it ^-^ and was meaning to write an introductory thread...but never got around to it. :22:

So ya, I came across FP awhile ago and was pretty much lurking and/or leeching here and there but it seemed like a pretty nice place to chit-chat so here we are today.

Nice to find other people who share an interest in futa and the such.

So yea, I'm Alex and...I likes gaming on my computer (lots), taekwondo, video/picture editing and I plays the drums.
My friends say I choose my words too carefully on forums, but I don't like being the guy that gets nowhere, "talkin lik dis, LOLllsz." *no offense to those who do type like that*
Things I would say that sum me up would be...I live in NYC, easy to talk to, very active aaaaaaannnndddddd I life to have fun. Big Grin

Welcome to FP =3.

Welcome ^^

Welcome to the palace Alex >Big Grin< Hope you'll enjoy it here Smile

Translate Japanese games

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?38974-ITH-Interactive-Text-Hooker"]Another Japanese game translation tool
[/URL]

Welcome to the palace Alex.

Prometheus's Thread's

Prometheus's Image Threads:
Growing list of links to Futanari Artists Galleries Click HERE!Big Grin (Last Update 2009-03-01 - Dead due to crash)

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to the palace! Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

Hi Fabl3, welcome to FP Smile

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.