Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dark Futafan is here!
Dark M Wrote:Thanks for the welcome guys ;Wink !
I'm a man and i'm bisexual but i LOVE to be treated like a girl so please call me "lady":53:.
I LOVE to suck big and juicy cocks, eat lots of cum, rub my cock with others, being assfucked and covered with cum Wink.
When i'm in my house i LOVE to being naked or dressing like a girl.
In this moment i wear a black thong with a red heart in front, a red and veri short skirt, a black bra with flovers and a pink t-shirt, but i'm going to take off everithing because my brother has just arrived with two friends and they want to assfuck me :105:!
Lucky me!!

Now aren't we the cutey pie ;3I love a cute guy who likes to be a girl ;D all you need is some big BEWBIES! and your set! ;3 just for that, you get this:

*HUGS*! Big Grin
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic55466_3.gif][/SIGPIC]

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

hey any1 know where i can watch futanari? for freeBig Grin

*editted..lol* Well for one, Video questions go in the video forum Tongue so i suggest going there, and please don't hijack someones thread XD at least introduce yourself in your own ;P as said in previous stickies ;D
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic55466_3.gif][/SIGPIC]
Dark M Wrote:Thanks for the welcome guys ;Wink !
I'm a man and i'm bisexual but i LOVE to be treated like a girl so please call me "lady":53:.
I LOVE to suck big and juicy cocks, eat lots of cum, rub my cock with others, being assfucked and covered with cum Wink.
When i'm in my house i LOVE to being naked or dressing like a girl.
In this moment i wear a black thong with a red heart in front, a red and veri short skirt, a black bra with flovers and a pink t-shirt, but i'm going to take off everithing because my brother has just arrived with two friends and they want to assfuck me :105:!
Lucky me!!

Damn well lucky you....WElcome! I would love to hear more about your fun with your brother and two friends.
Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.