Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Vore has arrived! Relax, I don't bite! ...I just swallow ^_-

welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thanks everyone!
I've got to say that I definately like the changing title banner at the top of the pages! :43:

Never bite just swallow. The venom ruins the taste.;Wink

ShadowBlaze Wrote:Hey everyone!
I'm ShadowBlaze, a game designer in the making and big hentai fan! Smile

I like all things sexual, including futa in a big way, but also vore, which is probably even MORE niche Tongue Basically it's a (purely fantasy, I'd be worried if it were real ^^Wink fetish involving a person swallowing another whole and alive (often through other orafices than just the mouth Wink) weird, I know, but I like it Smile
I'm even making a vore and sex-based RPG, soon with added futa content (a whole village of futas, anyone..? Wink) if you're interested, check it out here: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13541 though it's still very work in progress, episode one has it's fair share of bugs which I'm working on fixing.

So yeah, I guess I'm the local crazy (possibly among others..? Tongue) but I'm not here to creep anyone out, just wanted to introduce myself properly, this seems like a really nice, friendly place, I'm glad to be a part of it! So hi everyone! ^^

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to talk and meet new people! Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[SIZE=2]basil_jelly[/SIZE]
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[URL="http://sizefan.blogspot.com/"]
[/URL]

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to the palace Big Grin

"It's a schemer who put you where you are. You were a schemer. You had plans. Look where it got you. I just did what I do best-I took your plan and turned it on itself. Look what I have done to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple bullets. Nobody panics when the expected people get killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plans are horrifying. If I tell the press that tomorrow a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics. But when I say one little old mayor will die, everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I am an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!"