Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new please accept me!

Cool thanks>Big Grin< Didnt mean to be rude, i just thought i would enter into the palace with a joke. Yeah i LOVE Futanari:19: alot. its the greatest single form of art that i have found in my journey of great art froms and it intreagues me more and more each time i get a chance to veiw it. thanks for the warm reception.:8:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}It's just a thought.
I would accept you except I have to make an exception, that is, if you don't object my exception, and if you do I make a correction...pardon my erection.
Fapping since '75 & still going, going, going...
xdress7 Wrote:I would accept you except I have to make an exception, that is, if you don't object my exception, and if you do I make a correction...pardon my erection.

:162:Id like to see you say that 5 times faster lol
"It's a schemer who put you where you are. You were a schemer. You had plans. Look where it got you. I just did what I do best-I took your plan and turned it on itself. Look what I have done to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple bullets. Nobody panics when the expected people get killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plans are horrifying. If I tell the press that tomorrow a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics. But when I say one little old mayor will die, everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I am an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!"

Nice gif , and welcome!

[Image: WelcomeToTheDarkSide-2.jpg]

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/[Image: YakuiBanner.jpg]"]
[/URL]
Yes [SIZE="4"]:149: Hello & Welcome 2 FP:117: ![/SIZE]