Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello world..!

Well.. I just stumbled upon the website yesterday I think it was at this point, and couldn't be any happier ^^ I dun really know what to say exactly, other than hello, and uhm.. That's about all I know to say heh..! Ohh..! Uhm.. I've also noticed that there was involvement in Second Life, something I do hold an interest with joining and learning how to re-operate, as I had played it a long long time ago, and would love to get back into it with a friendly community as I've seen exists here! ^.^ Other than that.. *huggles for all* It's great to be here..! Oh, and it probably helps to say that I've been a closet Futa/Herm fan for most my life ^^; nothing can beat a gorgeous woman with a big ol' cock!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome!

Love bombing and repetitive chanting begins at 11:00am GMT.

Cheers,
jokey

All my stories can be found here

If you enjoy my work and would like to support me (every little bit helps), see https://subscribestar.adult/j-k-ermon.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

Welcome to fp!!!!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}chicks with dicks are so hot!!!!:23:

Well said, welcome!

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.