Futanari Palace
"So is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just glad to see m... good god!" - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: "So is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just glad to see m... good god!" (/showthread.php?tid=8120)

Pages: 1 2

"So is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just glad to see m... good god!" - Bishiebunny - 30th July 2008

Just a post from a long time lurker with a bit of a history in the genre, looking to possibly contribute here and there. I'm sometimes a writer, rarely an artist, and always an RPer with a tendency toward both submissiveness and exploring peculiar or interesting fantasies and scenarios.

I have a special affection for futanari on male, futanari in hosiery, and transformation of all sorts.

Please note that Bishie is a character and a pen name and should not in anyway be construed as an actual bunny with a curious aptitude for keyboards and bondage. Yes, it should probably go without saying, but you never know. At any rate, I'm looking forward to all that these boards have to offer.

_________

"So is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just glad to see m... good god!" - ROLEX4life - 30th July 2008

Welcome

"So is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just glad to see m... good god!" - Gilgamesh - 30th July 2008

Good to see you around. Granted, I'm sure you can understand if I don't believe your convenient explanation. As far as I know, you're a bunny with...with an intelligence and skills matching that of a human...and bunnies bred like bunnies...

Well, mankind's screwed. I for one, welcome our new bunny overlords.

Seriously though, welcome. That was fun.

"So is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just glad to see m... good god!" - Agent47 - 30th July 2008

:149:Welcome to the palace. I love your avatar it fucking hilarious.:157:

"So is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just glad to see m... good god!" - The Guardian - 30th July 2008

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

"So is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just glad to see m... good god!" - Sakura-chan - 30th July 2008

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

"So is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just glad to see m... good god!" - spacepoliceman - 30th July 2008

Welcome!

"So is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just glad to see m... good god!" - Dreamweaver4121 - 30th July 2008

It's good to see you back on message boards like these. Think you'll have a good time here, especially with the dedicated RPing board this forum has to offer.

And BTW...nice sig. Wink

"So is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just glad to see m... good god!" - Futanarikko - 30th July 2008

Welcome!ª

"So is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just glad to see m... good god!" - zebeianhero - 30th July 2008

.......welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay.......