Futanari Palace
from an intersexed... - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: from an intersexed... (/showthread.php?tid=5208)

Pages: 1 2 3

from an intersexed... - LadyHermione - 4th February 2008

Hiya, all

Since I dscovered about futanari hentai (I wasnt yet of legal age back then but I wasnt saying) My vision of life changed alot.

Before that I was more depressed, that my parents decided that I would choose my gender whem I would grow up was awesome tho. Thanx Goddess, I wasnt butchered. I did choose one gender, I decided that even if both my parts werent fully functional, I would keep both. I may be sterile but I can cum...

Ok being intersexed has ups and downs, hormonal dysfunction, mood swifts, but also special things only can know.

Just to speak about school, they didnt want me to wear a dress or skirt, in case it shows a bulge. Not only that but I had to use my own Restroom, in physical education I had to use the female teacher's resttoom/change room. And some of the students were so mean. But others liked me... A bastard dared to put an article in the school newspapers about school's "freaks" and he even putted my initials. Well... it wasnt all hell.... I found my mate there, my love. He loves to dress female and he is beautiful, we live together now Im 2 years older...

I did have hormonotherapy to develop my body some but at first the dctors wanted me to pick a gender, I did pick one.... I'm a hermaphrodite, a futa, a dickgirl... And I love it even if my sexual drive isnt as big than a girl or a boy.

I love sex, many kind of sex but I crave other futas (and I date lots of tranny RL)

I love RPing with futas (even if in real life they are male or woman, the player I dont care... its the chaRacter that counts.

I enjoy videogames. wrestling, martial arts, movies. Im a big perv and i cant get enough ofwhat i love...

Sadly my big dream didnt ralise yet. I cant beelieve that as we are around 70 to 150 millions intersexed people around the world (its not as rare people think) What mosst of you call rarity is futas with both genital fully working

Well I must go to work for now... I can watch forum like here there Smile

Please continue to be pervs.... You make me flled with happiness (beig picked at and being liked is far to be the same)

from an intersexed... - The Guardian - 4th February 2008

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

from an intersexed... - Sakura-chan - 4th February 2008

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

from an intersexed... - MistressBunny - 4th February 2008

We must play on MSN! O_O We must be friends!!! =:3

from an intersexed... - billgoku - 4th February 2008

Interesting..welcome to the palace! Smile

from an intersexed... - darth_tohru - 4th February 2008

Welcome to the forum.

from an intersexed... - spacepoliceman - 5th February 2008

Welcome!

from an intersexed... - one eyed pirate - 5th February 2008

hello and welcome :3

from an intersexed... - oznus - 5th February 2008

Hello and welcome, I used to run a transgendered channel on irc years ago and if you'd like to talk to me sometimes just pm me. glad you've found somewhere you can be comforatable and be yourself Smile

from an intersexed... - SAM™ - 5th February 2008

welcomeSmile