Futanari Palace
Hello fellow futa fans!! - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hello fellow futa fans!! (/showthread.php?tid=5051)

Pages: 1 2

Hello fellow futa fans!! - Rachel_canadian - 27th January 2008

Hi all! I guess since I already have a number of posts in a number of threads, I ought to introduce myself formally.

I'm Rachel (and yes *sighs*, I AM a woman!!), I'm 45 and have been a futa lover for a number of years now (since the time I saw a Chun-li on an old BBS!! Yes, I'm THAT old!! *giggles*).

I'm a life-long lesbian, currently living alone. My last g/f left about a year and a half ago - after the "incident".

The "incident" - I sufferd a major heart attack and a stroke, and the effects were rather profound, physically. I am not able to walk anymore (though there was no effect on the motor nerves, apparently, the voluntary control is simply gone), so, I am wheelchair-bound. Also, I am no longer able to make any sounds that are remotely recognizable as speech. Just grunts (which may have its benefits, since I am very verbose!! Wink ). Again, the larynx functions, but the speech center seems to be disconnected. Obviously I can think and remember and use my hands and arms and fingers (hence toys are ALWAYS nearby - yes.... THOSE kinds of toys!!).

The doctors tell me I have a chance of walking and talking again, but I think that chance is going rapidly if not already gone. Disuse leads to atrophy, and besides, if I understand correctly, I would have to learn how to speak and walk all over again. Ah well... it hasn't been fun, but it hasn't been all bad. If you search some of my posts, you'll have more information (*giggles again* - maybe TOO much information Wink ) about my sexual preferences and desires and fantasies.

It's nice to be amongst people who share an interest, and I'm glad to be here! Heck! As the old joke goes, I'm just glad to be ANYwhere!!

Hello fellow futa fans!! - The Guardian - 27th January 2008

Man, that's a bad incident all right!

At least, let me welcome you to FP!

Hope you will enjoy your stay!

Hello fellow futa fans!! - picklejar - 27th January 2008

that sucks.. atlest you can still think... even if you cant really talk
and you dont seem like you gave up on life... always good to know

enjoy FP!! people here are great.. see ya around!

Hello fellow futa fans!! - MistressBunny - 28th January 2008

Well, welcome to the neighborhood and I really love older women! You must rp with me! =D

Hello fellow futa fans!! - kisseki - 28th January 2008

Hello Rachel_canadian, enjoy your stay to the palace.

Hello fellow futa fans!! - Sakura-chan - 28th January 2008

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

Hello fellow futa fans!! - Rafael367 - 28th January 2008

Yes, that does suck. I'm glad you haven't given up, though. Sounds like you're still very full of life and energy.

Well, the one nice thing about this place is we don't have any real-time voice chats going. As such, you can take as long as you need to reply and the conversation is still more or less "fresh". No one complains about how you talk, what you look like, how you're dressed, etc. Please do visit the Chatterbox and Futanari Discussion sections if you haven't already, I'm sure we could benefit from your point of view.

Hello fellow futa fans!! - Fugazi - 28th January 2008

Don’t give up on that possibility the doctor gave you, just canalize you life energy to overthrow all limitations, of course is easier to say then done, but nothing is easy in this short human life of about 80 or so years if we are lucky? Life is tooo short... Sorry, my English is basic, not a great chatter and find it hard to express all my thoughts.
Anyway be very welcome here! Smile

Hello fellow futa fans!! - darth_tohru - 28th January 2008

Welcome to the forum.

Hello fellow futa fans!! - vella - 28th January 2008

Hi, Rachel from a fellow hoser (Ottawa).

I agree that you sound still full of energy and am glad that you are still active on forums.

Although I can't say I understand what you're going through, I hope you haven't totally given up on walking and talking. You never know...

Do what you can, and keep yer yap flappin', even if it's online with others.

Welcome!