Futanari Palace
Lady Lurkington the 9000th - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Lady Lurkington the 9000th (/showthread.php?tid=32438)

Pages: 1 2

Lady Lurkington the 9000th - SapphireStorm - 22nd February 2013

RAWR!!!! (I love the word "rawr a little too much...)

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is PetiteWolf, and I'm here to ask and answer one simple question: WTF is... PetiteWolf? (1000 points if you get the reference Tongue)

"Who Are You?
Oh, I'm no one special. Just a lurker that decided she should finally post some introduction or whatever somewhere. So here I am! ^_^
"Where are you from?"
As the "About Me" section of my profile says:
[video=youtube;MeG-hNXXy6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeG-hNXXy6I[/video]
"What's up with that nick of yours?"
Not much. Wolves are my favourite animals and I like the word "Petite" ^_^.
"What do you like about futanari?"
I think the main thing is that they're women, except with a cock. I used to find it weird that men do nothing for me, yet a woman with a cock does. I no longer feel that way, though ^_^. The fact that men do nothing for me when women with cocks do no longer bothers me. Apart from that though, I'm not sure. I guess the fact that I view a futa as just another woman hinders my explanation of why I like them, but meh. It's how I see them. I don't really differentiate between female and futa except for the obvious "you has a dick" and "you has a vagina".
"What got you interested in the first place?"
I honestly don't remember. I've liked them since I was first exposed to them when I began RPing in WoW. WoW was my first RPing - and ERPing, as I quickly found out what that was - experience, and I've liked them since my first experience with one.
"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
My favourite pairing just has to be Futa/Futa. No, F/F. No, Futa/F. Hmm.... All three of those I guess ^_^.
As for kinks... anal. I can't remember how my love for it started, but it's there and it is my favourite thing in terms of sexual kinks.
"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
Sure have ^_^.
"What sections are you most excited about exploring?"
Roleplay, art and stories are probably the ones that interest me the most. Although chatting with others is always a fun experience.
"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
Google is your friend! ^_^. If I remember correctly, I think I found this site via google.
"Anything else you might like to add?"
Feel free to hit me up; I don't bite ^_^.
"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
I love reading. In fact I finished the last Wheel of Time book just last night.
I'm also a huge gamer. Always have been and always will be.
I also enjoy RP that doesn't involve sex as well as the sexual kind.
And then there's history. I love history and I love learning about it. Especially the classical - I think it's called that - time period with the ancient Greeks, the Romans and Celts and so on.
"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
Hm.... There are a only a couple really.
Darknest - I very rarely actually visit that site these days, but I still do every now and then.
Coloholics.ca - an RP website ^_^ (I use this face too often...)
TWcenter.net - a community-run Total War site.
I suppose you could say I'm part of the SC2 and LoL communities as well, as I play both of those games. Although to be honest I'm not sure I want to be associated with the LoL and SC2 communities. The SC2 community isn't quite as bad as the LoL one, but it's still pretty bad. And don't even get me started on the LoL community... To be fair though, the keyboard warriors you meet on there are quite fun to mess with. Some people might say it's a bad thing to poke fun at them to simply make them really angry, but I figure as long as I only do it to assholes that deserve it - and there are many >.< - it's okay.
"Last words before we pass final judgment?"
[video=youtube;sMXNWPGqVG8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMXNWPGqVG8[/video]

Lady Lurkington the 9000th - Mileena Chardonnay - 22nd February 2013

So you come from a land down under? Where women roar and men thunder? *runs and takes cover*

XD Welcome to the Palace. I think you'll fit in just fine. Also, the Wheel of Time is a great series of books, and classical history is the most interesting part of history, so good on ya, mate!

Lady Lurkington the 9000th - KitsuneMimi - 22nd February 2013

Wow, only now you've decided to make an intro post? Better late than never. :p

And there's nothing wrong with lots of rawrs. They can even be quite sexy Wink

Being unable to choose among F/F, Futa/F, and Futa/Futa is a common problem. I have this problem too. It's a nice problem to have, isn't it? Tongueyong4:

Lady Lurkington the 9000th - KatCute - 22nd February 2013

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^
tthere, now we have something in common, plus the anal. And btw if you ever want a casual game of SC2 hit me up, it's mageforhire on battle net. I'm not very good, but feel free to wail on me if you are.

Lady Lurkington the 9000th - The Guardian - 23rd February 2013

Welcome!

Lady Lurkington the 9000th - SapphireStorm - 23rd February 2013

Mileena Chardonnay Wrote:So you come from a land down under? Where women roar and men thunder? *runs and takes cover*

XD Welcome to the Palace. I think you'll fit in just fine. Also, the Wheel of Time is a great series of books, and classical history is the most interesting part of history, so good on ya, mate!

That's the joke. Glad you picked up on that ^_^.

Yes it is ^_^. But now I'm sad that it's over Sad. It's the worst part of reading. You finally finish an AMAZING series, then you just stop and think "And now there will be no more..." Sad.

KitsuneMimi Wrote:Wow, only now you've decided to make an intro post? Better late than never. :p

And there's nothing wrong with lots of rawrs. They can even be quite sexy Wink

Being unable to choose among F/F, Futa/F, and Futa/Futa is a common problem. I have this problem too. It's a nice problem to have, isn't it? Tongueyong4:

Yep. Only just now. Hence the title ^_^. I am quite a bit late, but oh well. And yes it is a wonderful problem to have =D.

Mage4hire Wrote:^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^
tthere, now we have something in common, plus the anal. And btw if you ever want a casual game of SC2 hit me up, it's mageforhire on battle net. I'm not very good, but feel free to wail on me if you are.
Oh I'm not very good either. Last time I played was... either early Jan or some time in December and I was only ever as high as Gold - I blame this on my playing for a couple months, then taking a break for a couple months, then playing for a couple months, etc. And also having a ton of trouble deciding between Zerg and Protoss. I'm waiting on HotS because the meta-game of WoL had grown stale and BORED me big time. "Okay, I'm playing a Terran. Infestor Broodlord!" "Okay, I'm playing a Protoss. Infestor Broodlord!" I can't remember what I did against Zerg, but it was my favourite match-up ^_^.

Lady Lurkington the 9000th - KatCute - 23rd February 2013

Well you think you had difficulty. I never got out of bronze... I enjoyed the game, it was just so painful to lose every time, that i quit. Pumped for HotS though zerg is my race of choice. I blame my ladder failure on never taking the time to learn anything. Also my desire to get every possible tech option in the game before doing anything. It didn't work.

Lady Lurkington the 9000th - Olivria Noel - 26th February 2013

Well, it's good to meet you, Petite-chan. ^^ You are in no way the only one that overuses that face. And as I say with many, you are now cute curvy cat lady maid to me. =D Other then that, I enjoyed that period of history too. If you look closer, some people overlook the wonderfully weird Pict's, who were who the Roman's chased around Briton, or more accurately, tried to barricade off in Scotland with Hadrian's Wall. Good to meet you. ^^

Lady Lurkington the 9000th - RLF_86 - 26th February 2013

Heeeeeeeeellllllllllooooooooooooooooooo there *What was that?*
Good to meet you! *Ah its thunder!*
I hevn't read the last Wheel of Time book yet thou so when we start chatting remember, no spoilers!
Well i better take cover!

Lady Lurkington the 9000th - SapphireStorm - 27th February 2013

Nice to meet you two as well =D. And Olivria, my favourite period I think is the early Roman Republic, in particular when the Celtic tribes of Gaul and such were still around. I blame RTW and the amazing mods people have made for it for that interest.

Just a tip, RFL: when you do read it, make sure you've got time to spare, cause the odds are you won't want to put it down. I completely whacked out my sleeping schedule reading it because I'd read in to the early hours of the morning every night.

edit: also Mage, I know the feeling. Although back when I was in Bronze I found losing just as much fun as winning. I think the reason I progressed as much as I did - I would have got further had I played consistantly - was that I am stubborn. If I decide "I'm getting to Silver!" or "I'm getting to Gold!" odds are I'll keep going til I get there.