Futanari Palace
Hello Fellow Futa Lovers :D - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hello Fellow Futa Lovers :D (/showthread.php?tid=31880)

Pages: 1 2

Hello Fellow Futa Lovers :D - FizzyPop - 26th December 2012

I mostly go by the name Fizzypop but prefer Fizzy for short. I like the name because soda! I especially love cream soda with blueberry being my favorite flavor. I also really love video games and listening to copyright free music on soundcloud. Don't really watch much tv because I have the internet and spend a lot of time on youtube mostly watching lets plays and funny live commentaries. I also have a youtube channel of my own where I mostly post video game specific things just for the fun of it.

Discovered this site because I was looking for a futanari focused podcast to help pass the time for whatever reason and this was like the first google result. Sadly it seems like there hasn't been any new ones past the 1st one since last year and I don't even know how to listen to it lol. It takes you to one of those download sites but when the skip add button shows up it opens up a download for some installer and since I am not sure about it I figured I wouldn't risk getting a virus until I knew for sure. Still, would love to listen to it and see more of it. So here I am on the forums reading your posts and maybe making some of my own.

As for why I like futanari? I guess its because they have the best of both worlds in my opinion. I have had a bit of a fascination of people who have both male and female genitals. Maybe its because they are supposedly really rare in real life. I also really love the hentai art too (main reason I discovered it and yes it was Bible Black lol). I hope I don't sound like I am objectifying them or anything like they have to be thrown into a cage and examined like a new species of animal or anything. Just human curiosity. Hentai wise I prefer futa on female but futa on male isn't bad either. I also like other kinds of hentai, futa is just one of my favorites.

Anyway the tldr summary of all this is that I like soda, video games, music, youtube, and futanari. This is probably the longest intro post I have ever made.

Hello Fellow Futa Lovers :D - Gilgamesh - 27th December 2012

Yeah, Atomic and I did that podcast. It was my first time doing something like that and the podcast kinda suffered. We planned on doing more, but we both got swamped with real life and it kinda fell apart.

It was hosted on multiupload, but multiupload got shafted as well when megaupload was taken down earlier this year. So it's not available anymore. I don't have it.

Though it got someone to join, that's pretty boss.

But yeah, welcome.

Hello Fellow Futa Lovers :D - Trinitylimit - 27th December 2012

Soda, video games, music, youtube, and futanari

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. Five Stars, A+ and a big ol' golden star for your lovely self. Welcome aboard fellow lover of Cream Soda!

Hello Fellow Futa Lovers :D - FizzyPop - 27th December 2012

The ways we happen to come across things in these topsy turby lives of ours. Thanks for the high scores Trinity and may the soda be with you.

Hello Fellow Futa Lovers :D - The Guardian - 27th December 2012

Welcome!

Hello Fellow Futa Lovers :D - MrTerox - 27th December 2012

welcome and i like your avatar pic. L4D ftw

Hello Fellow Futa Lovers :D - KitsuneMimi - 27th December 2012

FizzyPop Wrote:I also really love video games and listening to copyright free music on soundcloud.

That's pretty much all I had to read to know you're awesome. (Yes I read the whole post too.) Stickin' it to the man with truly-free music all right. Very badass. :16:

I agree with that "win x 5" comment too. Big Grin

Thanks. I chose the pic simply because I thought it was kind of funny and also because its L4D. Free music is always good music. Well not all the time but I think you know what I mean.

Hello Fellow Futa Lovers :D - Altamira - 27th December 2012

FizzyPop, your avatar sent me on a Internet-surfing-extravaganza in search of your avatar. I found it quickly but it brought me to a couple dozen other lovely photo's as I was looking for it. You have inadvertantly caused me much joy. I have more things to add to my collection now!

Welcome to Futanari Palace.

No problem man. I am happy to help bolster your collection of photos.