Futanari Palace
Yeah so...Hi! - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://www.futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Yeah so...Hi! (/showthread.php?tid=31316)

Yeah so...Hi! - ComfyCoats - 29th October 2012

(WARNING: WALL OF TEXT. WARNING)

Hullo, I'm ComfyCoats, if you need a mental image...think of a floating coat made of leather...kind of like a detective overcoat over a shifting invisible body. I'm from a very back-wooded style area in the united states and well yeah. I love coats, LOVE THEM, love the feeling of wearing one and how they make me feel.

I guess I joined out of nostalgia. I've always been interested in the unusual/unique,(some might say exotic,) and I think honestly Futanari was my kinda of break out fetish. Lead me to a few other things, like transformations and such. Despite how long it's been Futanari still holds a place in my perverted heart... aah nostalgia.

My gender is one of those things I'm not...unhappy about but to stubborn to really decide, all I know is whether I was a man or woman, I wold still be me so...I think I'm an it, a coat, a comfortable coat if you will. Anywho I used to write a lot when I was younger, including my first attempts at smut, but that ended when someone found my er..."collection." It took me a while to get over it and I've decided to try and get back into writing, (of the and non-sensual kind) after these last couple years...most likely incredibly rusty. On the artistic side/drawing...learning incredibly, depressingly, slowly.

My non-perverted hobbies involve the standard stuff; video games, mostly on the computer lately of the strategy variety, but I'm not to picky (goddamnpokemonaddiction), reading, jogging, and recently an exercise routine to improve myself, and I guess cooking. I tend to ramble a bit but I love to talk about almost anything, but I'm a bit flighty at times.

Overall I hope to have fun time communicating with others over various things, maybe try role-playing...which scares me a tiny bit...and see what else happens. I may not be incredibly active for a few weeks due to my lap-top breaking down, but once I can replace it I'll try to be more sociable.

(If you don't wish to go through that wall-of-text, I'm a coatwearing semi-writer who is revisiting it's first fetish. Nice to meet you all!)

Yeah so...Hi! - Gilgamesh - 29th October 2012

...is people turning into inanimate objects your fetish? Cause that's what I keep thinking with all this talk of coats. That or bodysuit.

Seriously though, welcome.

Yeah so...Hi! - ComfyCoats - 30th October 2012

Gah, no...I just...like coats? Bodysuits are still on my maybe wire of fetishes.

Thank you for the welcome!

Yeah so...Hi! - Jynx - 30th October 2012

Welcome to Futanari Palace. I think I will call you CC ^_^. Hope to talk to you soon~

Yeah so...Hi! - Rivener - 30th October 2012

Welcome! Can I try a coat on? ;3 Hehe, welcome to the palace!

Yeah so...Hi! - The Guardian - 3rd November 2012

Welcome!

Yeah so...Hi! - AstroForce - 3rd November 2012

Greetings and Welcome

Yeah so...Hi! - 40kplayer - 3rd November 2012

Welcome to FP! If you ever feel comfortable, would you want to just chat for a while?

Yeah so...Hi! - Caligula - 4th November 2012

Well met ComfyCoats! Wink