Futanari Palace
New lurker on the scene! - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: New lurker on the scene! (/showthread.php?tid=29811)

New lurker on the scene! - Feral_Pride - 20th May 2012

Hello!

Now that the hardest part is out of the way, the greeting, let me introduce myself :3

I would like to be known as Pride, or Feral, Even a combination of the two for obvious reasons. Although i wouldn't mind a pet name or two in time, should i receive any.
What brought me to such a place as this? Hmm... Perhaps I've always been here and yet you just haven't noticed me until now ;D
Hurrr Hurrr Hurrr~ Not really. Well, I've always taken more interest in the participation side of the forums, you know, the usual banter and chit chat that goes on, more importantly the role play.

No doubt you'll find me lurking on the role play forums for the majority of my time here, which is hopefully a bright future.

How i got here?
Well, You could say i stumbled upon this place whilst frantically looking through innocent websites that happened to have explicit content, i might have been curious enough to click a little hidden link someone thought they'd tucked away!
Nevertheless, I'm here now.

I was lurking in the chat room earlier, for some reason i get nervous just thinking about saying ' hi ' - Perhaps in case i mess up and end up activating a BB code or something x3

SO YES.
This was me!

New to the forums and hoping to make new friends and whatnot over my time of stay here, should be fun!
Will probably go back to spicing up my profile a little, perhaps a signature and such before embarking on the treacherous journey into the role players domain.

New lurker on the scene! - Dave1 - 20th May 2012

Heh, if you like RPing, you certainly came to the right place. Welcome to Futachan! So, what else are you into? Kinks and hobbies, share them :3

Good to know!
I've been looking around, found a few other sites yet this one seemed the most enticing for some reason :3

My kinks? I'm filling out a thingy just now, a list of my Do's and Don'ts, Probably put the link in my signature when i'm done!

Other than that, let me see, there isn't much i get up to other than the occasional night out with some friends, tends to lead to some rather crazy drunken mishaps :c
Still fun though! And i'd say my main hobby at the moment would be tennis, i just love knocking those little yellow balls around x3

New lurker on the scene! - Sakura-chan - 20th May 2012

*waves* welcome to FP Smile

New lurker on the scene! - BlueChocobo - 20th May 2012

Welcome to FP!! Hope your stay here is a great one!

Haiii :3
Thanks for the warm greeting!

Frantic waving ensues!

New lurker on the scene! - andromeda - 20th May 2012

Hi! I'm a waver as well, so... *waves* welcome to the palace. Don't be nervous! usually when someone makes a mess it means they're going home satisfied!

...I'll let that sit for a minute.

New lurker on the scene! - The Guardian - 21st May 2012

Welcome!

New lurker on the scene! - Dave1 - 21st May 2012

Heh I see I see. But ofc I must ask...are you down with minister DFC? o.o

New lurker on the scene! - Olivria Noel - 26th May 2012

Good to meet you, Fera-chan. Yes, I will use that name. Yes, I may be taking a risk. And yes, I am answering as if you're here. Ohhh, the wonders of modern science~.

So, I hope you enjoy your stay. Remember, to visit all the nice, clean, innocent boards. And make them messy~. Have a good time in the palace.