Futanari Palace
[Generic Introduction Title] - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: [Generic Introduction Title] (/showthread.php?tid=28646)

Pages: 1 2

[Generic Introduction Title] - Renshi - 7th February 2012

Meh, I thought it was funny...

Heya!

Dang... what now? Writing a presentation thread is really tough, as it involves introducing yourself to other people, even if you know them, telling something about yourself, in the inner. You might appeal to the people like someone to respect and love, or someone to throw fish sticks on her face and call her a... how you say it, "faggot".
Well, this ain't the time to babbling about things, rite? I have to show myself off to you guys in one way or another, so lessee...

Hey hey! I'm Renshi, 20 years old and love the world! I wish everybody would live in peace and my first advice to you guys is to try everything in this world!

yeah, like putting a cabbage up your... alrite, now I did it... You know what? To hell with these lovey-dovey-social phrases, I'll give you a great introduction, or my name isn't Renshi, the Village Neko!

Hello! You can call me Ren, and I come from the village of Linnar, where we share many stories told by many races passing by. We are very underdeveloped in technology, so we cook with natural fire, wash with buckets of water and use herbs to make that thing you call "Shampoo".
I for one am pretty known in the village as the Village Neko. That's because anytime someone crosses my path receives my greetings and share many things of ourselves, so I can say everybody in the village knows me, heheh~
What I am pretty much came out thanks to my grandma, who teached me the arts of survival, how to swing a blade and many other things I don't want to talk about because I know you'd get bored if I did, so...
That's pretty much it! Ah, wait, I forgot something I can only tell you guys. My village doesn't know about this, but I'm what you guys call, a "hermrha"... "hermafardn..." "her-herfhra"... wait, lemme check my note. Ah there! "Hermafraudite". Yeah, I could've never told this to anyone there, I know their reactions and they would freak out big time. "Woah, never thought you had such monstrousity underneath there" and stuff, I guess. So yeah, it's our little secret =D

I also have my hobbies though. Adventuring, Making tea, Cooking,... Someone from another village introduced me the arts of playing this strange instrument. He calls it a "Guitar", and I think it's a lot of fun!

Pleased to meet you all! There, I'll also put my images. We're a group of friends afterall, rite? So I'd better introduce myself the most!

[Image Relic #497738 ][Image Relic #497737 ]

See ya around!

[Generic Introduction Title] - Evil Empire - 7th February 2012

Perhaps the best introduction thread ever.

Renshi Wrote:I have to show myself off to you guys in one way or another,

Naked photos generally work very well.

Renshi Wrote:My village doesn't know about this, but I'm what you guys call, a "hermrha"... "hermafardn..." "her-herfhra"... wait, lemme check my note. Ah there! "Hermafraudite".

I see what you did there.

Renshi Wrote:and use herbs to make that thing you call "Shampoo".

Yeah, I could see Shampoo being a futa. Of course in my version of the story futa Shampoo, futa Akane, futa Ukyo and futa Nabiki spend all their time gangbanging Ranma.

[Generic Introduction Title] - Gilgamesh - 7th February 2012

Very amusing. Maybe should have stuck with the mispronouncing words thing and used it with 'Guitar'. But I am still amused.

In any case, welcome.

[Generic Introduction Title] - wildbeyond - 7th February 2012

Welcome to the Palace. Hope you have a good time ;3

[Generic Introduction Title] - Bishiebunny - 7th February 2012

It's almost too RP-ish for my tastes. But on the other hand, it's unique and informative. Both are good things.

Welcome to the forums.

[Generic Introduction Title] - NatzukiYamoto~ - 7th February 2012

yay welcome to the forums renshi =3

[Generic Introduction Title] - vella - 7th February 2012

Welcome, Renshi! Another guitarist? Nice!

[Generic Introduction Title] - Renshi - 7th February 2012

Heya!

Sorry for the late response, but thanks everybody for the welcomes! I know I'll be more active in the IRC channels, but I'll see if I find something interesting to write around here too =)

[Generic Introduction Title] - Sakura-chan - 7th February 2012

welcome to FP *hugs*

[Generic Introduction Title] - The Guardian - 8th February 2012

Welcome!