Futanari Palace
Hiya, finally figured how to post a thread so now I can introduce myself - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://www.futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hiya, finally figured how to post a thread so now I can introduce myself (/showthread.php?tid=27582)

Pages: 1 2

Hiya, finally figured how to post a thread so now I can introduce myself - kalthyr - 17th November 2011

Hello all fp members, found out about this page when I was browsing through hentai foundry and stumbled upon a story by tranthusiast, ive always been a bit interested by futa but that story made me realise that I love it. So I went looking for a follow-up, and found a link to here, joined and had a look around, didn't find the follow-up but I decided to stick around anyway cause you all seem like a lovely group Wink And here I am.

Hiya, finally figured how to post a thread so now I can introduce myself - vella - 17th November 2011

Welcome, kalthyr!

Hiya, finally figured how to post a thread so now I can introduce myself - kalthyr - 17th November 2011

vella Wrote:Welcome, kalthyr!

Thanks Smile

Hiya, finally figured how to post a thread so now I can introduce myself - Kagrin Dragoon - 17th November 2011

*bows* Pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hiya, finally figured how to post a thread so now I can introduce myself - andromeda - 17th November 2011

Hi There!!!

Hiya, finally figured how to post a thread so now I can introduce myself - Sandor - 17th November 2011

Hello and Welcome Smile

Hiya, finally figured how to post a thread so now I can introduce myself - Bishiebunny - 18th November 2011

You could always try your hand at a follow-up of your own design. Just credit the originals for the inspiration, or better yet, let the concept be your muse and come up with something entirely new.

Welcome to the forums.

Hiya, finally figured how to post a thread so now I can introduce myself - The Guardian - 19th November 2011

Welcome!

Hiya, finally figured how to post a thread so now I can introduce myself - kalthyr - 23rd November 2011

Bishiebunny Wrote:You could always try your hand at a follow-up of your own design. Just credit the originals for the inspiration, or better yet, let the concept be your muse and come up with something entirely new.

Welcome to the forums.

Hey, nah found out he has already started a sequel just not out yet,and im not much of an artist/writer. Thanks for the welcome Smile

Hiya, finally figured how to post a thread so now I can introduce myself - kalthyr - 23rd November 2011

Had a busy week so responding to all your posts now Smile

Kagrin Dragoon Wrote:*bows* Pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi, pleasure to meet you too and so do I.

andromeda Wrote:Hi There!!!

Heya!

Sandor Wrote:Hello and Welcome Smile

Hi and thanks!

The Guardian Wrote:Welcome!

Thanks!

Crap, double posted, sorry. New to posting on forums, im usually just browsing em. Again sorry Undecided