Futanari Palace
hello darkness my old friend... - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: hello darkness my old friend... (/showthread.php?tid=25360)

Pages: 1 2

hello darkness my old friend... - incurablefetish - 24th June 2011

:179: why hello, just seem to have stumbled across this site today during my unending search into the tenebra... hmm normally I am kind of dommish but the idea of following Gilgamesh's intro guidelines amuses me at the mo.:202:

"Who Are You?"
:183:hmmm... pretty much Exactly What It Says On The Tin. For me, I have always been a freak since I was a small boy, and when taking the long view, I appear to be on something that charts like a spiral leading netherwards. Le Sigh. So it is.

"Where are you from?"
I have lived in the Northeastern US all my life, and have rarely traveled beyond, though I would like to.:156:

"What's up with that nick of yours?"
it's kind of self-explanatory, plus what I said earlier. Well, I suppose there is more. Basically I used to think that my desires made me bad, and I tried to resist thinking about them. I decided in my early adult years that I was sick of struggling and I'd just run with it. It's been an interesting ride so far.:152:

"What do you like about futanari?"
:132:I like seeing penises cum in vaginas, seeing women worship cocks and happily beguile the cum into erupting onto themselves. I also love seeing women play with each other. Take the former and add it to the latter and BAM you got futanari. ... at some point futa_on_male became attractive. ... not sure how that happened.

But I do have fairly exacting standards, if I don't like an art style or if one element is out of place I may dismiss a piece. Don't take it harsh, I'm just picky.

"What got you interested in the first place?"
:214:I met someone on Gelbooru who hangs out here occasionally, I was bored and the idea of checking out a new site seemed appealing. Oh and I'm a rabid masturbator and sex fiend.

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
:39:I love goth, especially black dominant outfits. gloves, stockings, garter belts, corsets, skirts, chokers, etc. lingerie, negligees, peignoirs, high heels. fetish gear. collars. makeup, especially black or vibrant monochromatic schemes. especially if they perfectly match the outfit. Complex and chromablended ensembles have their appeal, but something about bright monochrome, all-white, or all-black drives me crazy.
mind control is a big one for me too, and other forms of power exchange. I often fantasize about slaves who feel overwhelming devotion. I like that. But this is only scratching the surface. I've had about 23 years to get really weird, HAHAHA. If you are curious for more insight, check out my gelbooru account or just google my name. lol Wink
Oh, and off the top of my head, I looooove Doctor Mrs The Monarch.:180: wow. (the voice obviously not so much)

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
If I say I haven't will I get kicked out? Because if I hadn't and someone told me I had to do it, then I would get right on top of that. Were that hypothetical scenario to be the case. Big Grin

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)
I'm not sure, I just started looking around and I wanted to post a reply and it told me I couldn't and that I needed permission, so then I hung my head Sad, said "yes, sir..." and trundled over here to ask permission ever so kindly if I could make some responses? pweeze? :63:

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"

I already told you that! I don't repeat myself! Smile)

"Anything else you might like to add?"
I am friendly and I always have a shoulder and an ear for my friends. But I also always have advice, so... you take the good with the bad. :106:

also... I'm really digging these smilies. Nice themesets... :36:

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
music, philosophy, general animation, underground countercultury stuff, transgressive literature, experimentalism :35:

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
well, as you can see, gelbooru and livejournal, I'm also on imagefap a good deal and many other sites. oh and I have a youtube. If you are fascinated by my beguiling wit, a google search is every so rewarding, my darling. :149:

"Last words before we pass final judgment?"

I get long-winded. Well other people call it that. I call it effulgence. Big Grin

;WinkAnd to be completely frank, the thing is I'm sort of looking for my soulmate. :8: Just thought I would mention it. :105:Won't bring it up again! Wouldn't want to be obnoxious. :9:

hello darkness my old friend... - DragonianDeity - 24th June 2011

Wow! That was quite the introduction. I hope you thank whoever directed you here for us, it was much appreciated. I have to say I feel the same way of "I do have fairly exacting standards, if I don't like an art style or if one element is out of place I may dismiss a piece." IF you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and one of the fellow Mods or myself will answer them. If you plan to post anything in the 2D section though, you really should read the DNP list, but no, it's not required at this exact moment. But also, ignorance is not bliss here though. Anyways, welcome once again, feel free to be yourself here and I wish you luck in your endeavours.

hello darkness my old friend... - Magnanimous - 24th June 2011

Your soulmate is probably 99X then.
I see you're both prolific spammers of those large emoticons.
I absolutely completely and utterly hate them, personally.

That said... Welcome. I'm the resident necrophiliac, Nihilist, and guro / violence fetishist. I also write transformation stories, but I try to keep them tamer than my usual tastes for the sake of the softies... Aaaand you're the second person that I've ever bothered to welcome. No reason.

hello darkness my old friend... - The Guardian - 24th June 2011

Welcome!

hello darkness my old friend... - CidJr - 24th June 2011

welcome to fp m8

hello darkness my old friend... - incurablefetish - 25th June 2011

thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Magnanimous, I will try to tone it down on the smilies. Oh I always overdo things at first!

I hang out in the IRC chan a lot, let's chat! oh and my IM is on my profile.

hello darkness my old friend... - Ravyn - 25th June 2011

Word. I'm Ravyn, resident coulrophiliac. You'll find me lingering around Chatterbox and filling it with nonsense.

hello darkness my old friend... - Magnanimous - 25th June 2011

Ravyn Wrote:Word. I'm Ravyn, resident coulrophiliac. You'll find me lingering around Chatterbox and filling it with nonsense.
Random fact: I like Mimes.
Not regular clowns though. Ew.

hello darkness my old friend... - incurablefetish - 25th June 2011

i like harlequinns a lot. Harley from Batman and Harle from Chrono Cross WOOOO WOOO

hello darkness my old friend... - Magnanimous - 25th June 2011

Y'know... today at the Sonic convention I was at, they had a whole table for the NiGHTSintoDreams.com unofficial fanpage...
You like NiGHTS then?
DO YOU?
[Image: Nights%202%20Icon.JPG]