Futanari Palace
Hello Futa World - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hello Futa World (/showthread.php?tid=22860)

Hello Futa World - Magusdeath1 - 17th January 2011

I'm Kyle. Kyle Geese. I like futa. I had a big introduction ready but since this site likes to delete your posts I'll keep short and sweet. And to anyone asking by that what I mean I mean thing is this is my second intro here as the first didn't go through as of some thing of my account here blank out in the last minute. 30 minutes on the forum after spending time creating and crafting my account and its already beginning to piss me off....

Hello Futa World - biggoron - 17th January 2011

I'm glad you got through Magusdeath1. I hope you'll like it here.

Hello Futa World - AstroForce - 17th January 2011

Greetings and Welcome

Hello Futa World - Gilgamesh - 17th January 2011

For the record, we do NOT like to delete posts.

The Introduction section is just set by default to only show threads that have had a post in the last week. (So we don't have people bumping up two months worth of introduction to try and be friendly. Heart is in the right place, but it's hassle some.)

I'm afraid the problem you mentioned isn't one I'm familiar with right off hand. Please make a thread in Problems & Suggestions if you would.

Hopefully your experience on the forum, with it's sweet yet sticky futanari sexings will be better.

In any case, welcome.

Hello Futa World - Crystal - 18th January 2011

Welcome! Have fun around! ^^

Hello Futa World - The Guardian - 18th January 2011

Welcome!

Hello Futa World - Sakura-chan - 18th January 2011

>Big Grin< welcome to the palace

Hello Futa World - Evil Empire - 18th January 2011

Magusdeath1 Wrote:I'm Kyle. Kyle Geese. I like futa. I had a big introduction ready but since this site likes to delete your posts I'll keep short and sweet. And to anyone asking by that what I mean I mean thing is this is my second intro here as the first didn't go through as of some thing of my account here blank out in the last minute. 30 minutes on the forum after spending time creating and crafting my account and its already beginning to piss me off....

Sounds like you had a posting glitch. Sometimes it happens to me, I'll submit a post but it never actually goes through and instead it just kinda gets...stuck. It's not that it was deleted, it just never got posted. When it happens to me usually I can hit the back button and there will be the reply box with all the text I already typed in. Or if you made a really long post and are afraid of losing it just copy your text to your clipboard so if something goes wonky you can just paste it back into the reply box.

Anyway, welcome to FP.

Hello Futa World - hotelmoscow87 - 18th January 2011

As the others have stated hello and welcome to FP