Futanari Palace
An intro a day late :P - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: An intro a day late :P (/showthread.php?tid=22335)

Pages: 1 2

An intro a day late :P - Misha Hiroki - 16th December 2010

Hey there! I'm Misha, long time RPer and futa enthusiast ^^ A friend recommended that I check this place out since she felt I needed even MORE stuff to chronically masturbate to x_x. Anyway, I'm a 19-year-old French-Canadian (though my English is marginally better than my French) lesbian from Montreal currently in school for 3D animation and design. It's fun, sometimes tedious, but it's a dream :3 As for my RPing skills, I've been doing so for at least 7 years, but it feels like more, and I tend to write about a paragraph or more. I have a massive amount of kinks I find desirable, so many in fact the only definitive thing I can say is what I won't do, and what I won't do is pretty much anything involving a guy, more specifically the male form. Even if I know the player is a guy playing a girl, I can't do it. It's been an experience, liking cock, but not liking what it's typically attached to. Hence a love for futa I suppose :3 Anyway, I'm rambling. I think I'm gonna like it here.

An intro a day late :P - adventurer - 16th December 2010

I think so, too. Everyone does! Welcome aboard!

An intro a day late :P - The Guardian - 16th December 2010

I live near where you live, so were kinda like neighbours.

Welcome to FP!

An intro a day late :P - Crystal - 16th December 2010

Welcome here my dear!
Enjoy your stay!

An intro a day late :P - Evil Empire - 16th December 2010

Misha Hiroki Wrote:A friend recommended that I check this place out since she felt I needed even MORE stuff to chronically masturbate to x_x.

Sounds like you need to join CMA (Chronic Masturbaters Anonymous). Not to be confused with all the other CMAs such as Country Music Awards, Canadian Medical Association or Certified Management Accountants.

An intro a day late :P - Cecilia - 16th December 2010

Welcome to Futanari Palace! I don't personally care who is behind the character I'm playing with as far as RPing goes, but if it bothers you that much if it's a guy, you'll probably end up disappointing 90% of RPers who try for you here. :p And it's a shame because a lot of them are such great fun.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to talk. ^^

An intro a day late :P - AstroForce - 16th December 2010

Greetings and Welcome

An intro a day late :P - Blissful Ecstasy - 16th December 2010

~pounces Misha~ HEEEEYA MISHY!
Hehe, I knew you would love to find more stuff to CM to ~winks~

So, how you likin' it so far Darlin', hehe.

An intro a day late :P - Milk Fed - 16th December 2010

Welcome Welcome! I totally know what you mean about liking cock but not what's attached to it! An ex-bf nearly turned me gay (pm me if you want details it's actually quite funny) and that's when this understanding came into play. But whenever I think I'm full-on lesbian I meet an exceptional guy that brings me back to the land of Bi...

Anyways, nice to meet you, hope to chat in the future!

An intro a day late :P - vella - 16th December 2010

Bienvenue a FP, Misha (but my French sucks so don;t mistake me for bilingual)!