Futanari Palace
Lily, Present! - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Lily, Present! (/showthread.php?tid=19407)

Pages: 1 2 3

Lily, Present! - Lilith Rose - 21st June 2010

Hey everyone,

I'm 21 year old and live in Holland... a big fan of Futanari and got here by a friend on gaiaonline.

As for myself, I'm a bit of an artistic person... writing music, playing guitar, vocals, drawing, painting
and writing.

I do a lot more then that, and I'll invite you all to get to know me for who I am and who knows.
[Image: 360796290.jpg][Image: 389209145.jpg][Image: 2052299310.jpg]
GuyGal --------------->CatgirlFuta -------->FPunk ---------->

Galgal without
Catgirl without

A few samples of my art that I draw, please let me know what you think of it ^_~

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, and I hope I'll fit in <3

~Lily

Lily, Present! - alarmguy - 21st June 2010

welcome to the palace, Lillith
Smile

Lily, Present! - futashari - 21st June 2010

OMG Lily your stuff is amazing hun! :o I hope you plan on posting more... Just fantastic. It is always wonderful to see new artists in the Palace... As for getting to know you, hello... And let's take it from there...

Lily, Present! - Psy-T - 21st June 2010

Welcome, Lilith. Smile
I'd like to hear your singing and playing. As for the drawings, I can see the previews (they're cute), but the imagefap links don't work for me.

Lily, Present! - Lilith Rose - 21st June 2010

alarmguy Wrote:welcome to the palace, Lillith
Smile
Thank you Mr. Alarm ^_^!

[I never thought I'd use "Thanks you" and "Alarm" in the same sentence since I hate waking up XD]
futashari Wrote:OMG Lily your stuff is amazing hun! :o I hope you plan on posting more... Just fantastic. It is always wonderful to see new artists in the Palace... As for getting to know you, hello... And let's take it from there...
Thank you, I'm glad you like it ^_^! I haven't had much time to draw recently due private situations, but I definitely hope to post more here.
incomprehensible Wrote:Welcome, Lilith. Smile
I'd like to hear your singing and playing. As for the drawings, I can see the previews (they're cute), but the imagefap links don't work for me.
Heh, maybe I'll get to recording something in the future to post here. But thanks for sending your songs, I love it! I Seriously do, I'd love to keep updated on when your next album will be out in store ^_~

Lily, Present! - Ghaiala - 21st June 2010

well done on the art and very welcome to the palace sweetie. hope you find all that you're looking for and then some more here.

Lily, Present! - Gilgamesh - 21st June 2010

Consider uploading the pics onto the post instead of using a crappy hosting site like Imagefap in the future.

It does look good though.

In any case, welcome.

Lily, Present! - vella - 21st June 2010

Welcome to FP, Lilith. OH WOW! I just love your drawing style! Very clean lines and nice soft colours. Thank you for sharing them in your intro post! >Big Grin<

Lily, Present! - Futa-Kitty22 - 21st June 2010

Welcome! Amazing pics! Thanks for sharing! ^-^

Lily, Present! - Katelyn - 21st June 2010

I'm the friend that brought her here! Haha! Trolling all the internets to find the futa lovers in the far corners of the earth and bringing them here to stay. I'm such a naughty thing. ^.^ Anywho, hi Lily!