Futanari Palace
first ever posty - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: first ever posty (/showthread.php?tid=15317)

Pages: 1 2

first ever posty - Aozora - 3rd October 2009

sorry forgot to mention i will be updating this every now and then so check in every few days.

hey everybody I'm brand new here and have no idea what I'm doing so I'm going to post my own erotica here for the first time.If u like say so if u don't tell me so i dont make a dick of myself again.This story comes straight from my imagination it's very scary in there so be warned this might get strange.

Sav was an average chick of 15 she was 5 ft 3,Slightly tanned,dd cup tits, slightly plump oh and of course a 14 inch dick.Every day she would try and suppress her her raging libido, but more often then not she would wind up raping some poor girl in the toilets where the drug addicts would pay her so they could watch.Today she had found a great whore Ashleigh.She was 5 ft 6 with dds of her own, pale skin and a curvacious body that most men would kill to touch.

She had been eyeing up asleigh forever and now Sav had her cornered in one of the cubicles, her dick had torn through her silken stockings and Asleigh knew what was going to happen and collapsed staring at it.
"Well now that the 'cat's' out of the bag let's get down to buisness" Sav giggled with a devilish grin she shoved her dick head up against Ashleighs lips.At first she didn't take it, then when Sav slapped her filings out she opened her mouth and was instantly regretting it.Sav didn't even warm up just started pumping all 14 inches down Ashleighs throat over and over again revelling in the tightness, the ecstasy,the gooey passion of a virgin throat the whole time having to put up with Ashleigh's pathetic moans.She was pumping in and out and in and out for a full 15 minutes while her member began to leak it's hot sticky load deep into Ashleigh's stomache, the thought of all that hot white gold in her new whore's body sent her over the edge and Sav gushed the contents of her velvetine scrotum into Ashleigh's body.As Sav pulled out Ashleigh collapsed and began vomiting her contents onto the exspensive shoes of her master, Sav twitched in fury at the nerve of this bitch.
"HOW DARE YOU THOSE COST MORE THEN YOUR ABORTION LAST WEEK YOU STUPID WHORE, BEND OVER I'M GOING TO RIP THAT ASS TO SHREDS!" Ashleigh screamed, a pointless act of defiance as Sav put her head in the toilet bowl and started to break in her new dick sleeve.

Ashleigh didn't care anymore, whatever Sav did at this point it didn't really matter her throat had been stretched to it's limits, there was atleast a gallon of cum in her now engorged stomache that she couldn't seem to purge.Something picked her up and dumped her down, suddenly there was an emmense pressure in her ass,"OH GOD THIS IS GONNA HURT YOU SLUT!" Sav's newly lubed dick plunged full length into her ass and forced it to stay there while ashliegh screamed at the top of her lungs."AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! PLEASE STOP PLEASE MY ASS CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE" she screamed again and again untill she nearly fainted then Sav giggled back" Oh you want me to stop do you bitch?" Sav chided between thrusts"OOOHHHH YOUR INTESTINES FEEL NICE I THINK I'LL FILL THEM THE FUCK UP !" Sav moaned as her 14 inch dick disapeared up her new dick sleeve and egan to empty her balls into it.Ashleigh felt the huge hot load squish into her bowls like melted cheese.Ashleigh slipped off of Sav's dick and fell so that her head was between her knees staring up at her new master while she worked her shaft getting ready to come again."NOW BITCH YOU'RE ALL MINE UNTILL THE DAY YOU DIE, AND THE WAY I FUCK YOU THAT'LL BE SOO-OOO-OO-ON" she moaned as she came a third gallon all over her whore who blacked out.Sav pulled her spare stockings out and slipped them on, put her velvetine sack into them and stuffing her dick up her tube top so that it rubbed between her silky tits."OHH YEAH THAT'S GONNA FEEL GOOD ALL DAY!!!"

first ever posty - Snowland - 3rd October 2009

More people should include stories with their intros. Makes it a lot more interesting Smile)

first ever posty - Monkee_Boner - 3rd October 2009

Great story! *cleans up pants* I'm also brand new here, glad to see someone's also fresh in this place. Welcome! >Big Grin<

first ever posty - Duel - 3rd October 2009

Welcome!! I must say I ENJOYED that little story! I want MORE!! Pwease... ~Looks cute~

first ever posty - Brian - 3rd October 2009

Nice story but welcome to FP =3.

first ever posty - alarmguy - 3rd October 2009

welcome to the palace!

first ever posty - The Guardian - 3rd October 2009

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

first ever posty - mysteryxman14 - 3rd October 2009

Help yourself to a bowl of welcome-O's...perhaps

-X14

first ever posty - Bishiebunny - 4th October 2009

Actually, no. Most people should not post stories with their intros. They really shouldn't post art with their intros either. It's not that we don't want to see your talent. We do, we really, really do. It just makes things easier for all concerned if you post your work in the proper forums.

You'll get a better response that way and the mods here don't have to puzzle over filtering for content.

It's only a couple of paragraphs, so I don't think anyone's going to go all rabid over it, but it is not something we want to make a habit of. By all means, look through the forums, discover the Stories and various RP sections. Give them a taste of your wicked prose and see where it takes you.

Beyond all of that, welcome to the forums!

first ever posty - blackshark - 4th October 2009

Hello.
Welcome on FP.