Futanari Palace
Hey folks, I'm Sticky (Not literally!) - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hey folks, I'm Sticky (Not literally!) (/showthread.php?tid=14991)

Pages: 1 2

Hey folks, I'm Sticky (Not literally!) - Sticky - 14th September 2009

Hey everyone. I'm Sticky, as the title says. It occurred to me shortly after choosing my name that being named Sticky on a forum dedicated to the topic of women with penises could probably lead to several bad jokes, eh, thankfully I've learned to laugh at myself over the years!

Recently I've been going through a drought RP wise, I'm usually a Yaoi RP'er, but I've always had a soft spot for futa. (I have no idea why, I attribute it to spending way too much time on 7chan) Anyway when it comes to RP's I usually prefer man on futa or futa on extremely girly uke boy, so if that interests anyone shoot me a little message and I'll drop you my MSN or Yahoo and you can give me an add.

Besides the whole love of RPing I'm studying to become a senior computer repair technician. Meaning I'm the one that actually opens computers up, works on the inside, leads teams, crap like that. It's hard work, plenty of reading, about as fun as watching drying paint play golf.

So yeah, just the typical horny RPing guy here to hopefully meet a few other rpers, have some discussions, etc.

Have a nice day!

Hey folks, I'm Sticky (Not literally!) - zebeianhero - 14th September 2009

..welcome to fp Sticky and watch out for those "puddles"...oh really does that description include crossdressing male chars as well??

Hey folks, I'm Sticky (Not literally!) - CocoV3 - 14th September 2009

Hello there, welcome and have fun.

Hey folks, I'm Sticky (Not literally!) - Kaede - 14th September 2009

Welcome to the palace Sticky >Big Grin< You seem like an interesting guy Smile I hope you'll enjoy it here and if you ever need anything or just want to chat or rp just PM me or add my MSN or Yahoo

Hey folks, I'm Sticky (Not literally!) - The Guardian - 15th September 2009

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

Hey folks, I'm Sticky (Not literally!) - Sakura-chan - 15th September 2009

welcome to the palace Smile

Hey folks, I'm Sticky (Not literally!) - Prometheus - 15th September 2009

I was about to ask what the heck RP is then it finally clicked. Role Playing;Wink I think Undecided.

Never got into Role Playing but welcome to the forum Sticky. Big Grin

Hey folks, I'm Sticky (Not literally!) - Duel - 15th September 2009

Mmm...another rper? I've done a few yaoi plays, but not many. I am a great RPer I play soooo much! I'll play with you if I ever get a chance. Wink

So drop me a message anywhere and I'll see if I got some free time.

Hey folks, I'm Sticky (Not literally!) - Snowland - 15th September 2009

Welcome to the palace Sticky Wink

Hey folks, I'm Sticky (Not literally!) - Bishiebunny - 15th September 2009

Welcome to the forums. May your name be your destiny.