Futanari Palace
Hallo warld - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hallo warld (/showthread.php?tid=11644)

Pages: 1 2

Hallo warld - aericron - 2nd February 2009

Quite obviously I'm new here, otherwise I'd be like that 20 year old sitting in the corner of my 3rd grade home room.... anyhow! I thought I'd just take the time to somewhat introduce myself for those who care to know a little about me and to entice others to pursue me for more info.

I guess I can start off by saying I live in the u.s., I've been here all my life but I've moved around a lil. I'm halfway social irl, but on the tubes im kind of a social freak :15: (I thought it looked funny and it fits...) Umm.. I'm male, age is just a number that makes people stereotype all the more, I'm a gamer, computer enthusiast, I've learned a bit of cisco (networking) and the programming language C (notice the "Hello World" easter egg?) and I'm currently learning DOS and A+ (computer repair). I play trombone and that makes me inclined all the more to be perverse among my friends with all the innuendos and whatnot and we all laugh just the harder. I'm not that bad either, I'm in the symphonic band of our school and I tied for first chair with no real practice. And we got into MMEA which is pretty big in our state.. I kinda gave away where I live lol. I use odd phrases from time to time as you will see, I think I get that from my diverse gaming backgrounds (JSRF, FFT:WoL, etc)

I love anime, mostly ones like Trigun FLCL TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN Puni Puni Poemy Cowboy Bebop. Theres this music thing I'm listening to right now actually, a collection of random music (anime and vg alike) and theres this chorus and orchestra doing it, I'll up it later. I play rockband and guitar hero. Expert guitar all the way, soso expert drums, soso expert singing. I'm very musically dependent, hence my talents at trombone. I'm trying to learn guitar, albeit slowly. My music collection has breached 3 weeks, I'll give exact as we go.

I like pokemon. There, I said it. And vista (mine at least) doesn't crash every 5 minutes (this is getting pretty long, right?), so I'm ok with it. I IM with quite a few different people, its not nice to be alone, you know? My email will be on my profile page for those who want it. I have playstation, gba, snes, nes, and genises emulators and roms on my comp, i love the oldies. But I do have a wii, and omg, no more heroes is god tear. Brawl is ok,,,, they should have kept some things and not even thought about adding others.... but i do like it overall. My music is very diverse. It ranges from techno, to metal, to dragonforce, to vidya game (lol), to rap (jap rap btw), a wide variety of rock, and that odd kinda of anime music that you just want to glomp if sound was tangible. Foobar has finally finished taking in music, and my total is 3 weeks, 3 days, 14 hours, 26 minutes and 4 seconds.

Ok, I guess I've typed all I can without going too far, or maybe I did that already... Oh well, hope to hear back from someone, see you all around! Big Grin *dork*

Hallo warld - mollypoppykens - 2nd February 2009

*too lazy to read it all!!!* Hello! and welcome to FP! :3 ah am Mollyyy *shake handys*

Hallo warld - Snowland - 2nd February 2009

L
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
N
G

P
O
S
T

It must have taken you all day to write that Tongueyong3:

Tongueyong33: Welcome to FP

Hallo warld - Sakura-chan - 2nd February 2009

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

Hallo warld - maximum89 - 2nd February 2009

Long post x_x. Read it all thought and I say welcome ^_^

Hallo warld - Dekoshu - 2nd February 2009

Hello, friend.

Hallo warld - Talisman - 2nd February 2009

Hehe wall of text... but people appriciate literate persons round here. Wink Hiya

Hallo warld - The Guardian - 2nd February 2009

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

Hallo warld - aericron - 2nd February 2009

Wow... I really feel welcomed! xD

Sorry bout the great wall of ascii there, I do get carried away lol

Hallo warld - ROLEX4life - 2nd February 2009

Welcome