Futanari Palace
For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://www.futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. (/showthread.php?tid=29795)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Kashiwazaki Sena - 28th October 2012

CurlyBrace Wrote:It was actually me clicking on this thread 600 times

Ah~! You're so fucking cute! ... And beat everyone to the right answer!

zebeianhero Wrote:welcome back person I vaguely remember...

You do? ... That's impossible! ... I was active for like a week at best.

Evil Empire Wrote:Yes, yes, I know, any mouth busy talking can always be put to a better use.

Precisely. And I have the perfect drool guard, too.

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Jynx - 30th October 2012

Welcome to FP luv~ Hope we can chat some time! :202:

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - zebeianhero - 30th October 2012

what can I say; i'm pretty good at remembering people...

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Morphinia - 30th October 2012

Hey there sweetie. We'll have to play sometime ;3

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - biggoron - 31st October 2012

Please accept this very warm, returning welcome from me. I do hope to get to know you better, soon.

Quite a bit better.

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Kashiwazaki Sena - 31st October 2012

M.I.A Wrote:Welcome to FP luv~ Hope we can chat some time! :202:

Well, yeah. We've been doing that already, ain't we?

zebeianhero Wrote:what can I say; i'm pretty good at remembering people...

I don't blame you in this case. I'm so memorable, I sometimes forget why.

Morphinia Wrote:Hey there sweetie. We'll have to play sometime ;3

Ha-ha-ha.~ Yeah, yeah. "Sometime", implying I didn't already do a number on you, babe.

biggoron Wrote:Please accept this very warm, returning welcome from me. I do hope to get to know you better, soon.

Quite a bit better.

That's so sleazy, Big. So sleazy.

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - H E R E T I C - 2nd November 2012

Now , I Know and Learn More about you in here ( also the Reason you use Name Sena ). Actually , I am No Need to Ask in Visitor Message . Welcome to FP :p

As I told , Sena is quite Good Design and Well Create Character whatever Hairstyle , Uniform , Face or even Blue Flower on her Hair . Wink

That's Good Choice of you .

Hope to See and Chat More with you then . Big Grin

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Kashiwazaki Sena - 6th November 2012

Heretic. The way you talk is SO CUTE.

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Crimsonline - 6th November 2012

Hey, welcome Wink)

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Evil Empire - 6th November 2012

Kashiwazaki Sena Wrote:That's so sleazy, Big. So sleazy.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?