Futanari Palace
For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. (/showthread.php?tid=29795)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Kashiwazaki Sena - 25th October 2012

Here I am, reviving my Welcome Thread from a shallow BBS grave. I stopped using this forum for a while because I was too busy and certain events dictated I couldn't talk about cock and tits all day. So come and welcome me back. Yes, you. Dear reader of this zombie thread. Since I know you already saw this and you think I'm incredible, beautiful and strong. Modest, too.

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Rivener - 26th October 2012

Welcome, Sweetie! I hope you enjoy yourself ;3 <333 Lots of love, thanks for sharing your friends, Ikari! :3

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Ivan the Tentacle - 26th October 2012

Glad you and your yummy meat could join us Sena.

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Kashiwazaki Sena - 26th October 2012

Kehehe.~ Oh, babe. You ain't seen nothing yet!

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Evil Empire - 26th October 2012

Kashiwazaki Sena Wrote:...and you think I'm incredible, beautiful and strong. Modest, too.

All great attributes to have. Sounds amazingly like myself. Excepting the incredible, beautiful and strong parts. But I am modest. Very very modest. I'd brag about my modesty but bragging isn't modest. So what I do isn't bragging about my modesty, it's just me stating facts about how incredible and awesome the sheer magnificence of my modesty truly is.

And humility too. I have loads of that. Why if I had a dime for every ounce of humility I have I'd be the richest man on Earth. Of course my incredible sense of generosity would compel me give away my vast wealth to the poor. I'd also use my incredible intellect to work for world peace for the good of all mankind because that's just the kind of selfless guy that I am. And furthermore....

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - AstroForce - 26th October 2012

Greetings and Welcome back

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Kashiwazaki Sena - 28th October 2012

Wow, Evil! All that, and ya' still ramble too much!

I noticed this thread has over six hundred views and only twenty or so replies.

That's an awful lot of shy people, isn't it?

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - CurlyBrace - 28th October 2012

It was actually me clicking on this thread 600 times

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - zebeianhero - 28th October 2012

welcome back person I vaguely remember...

For those who already know me, and those who are yet to know. - Evil Empire - 28th October 2012

Kashiwazaki Sena Wrote:Wow, Evil! All that, and ya' still ramble too much!

Yes, yes, I know, any mouth busy talking can always be put to a better use.

CurlyBrace Wrote:It was actually me clicking on this thread 600 times

Dammit, that's what I was going to say. Unfortunately my mouth was full so I couldn't.