Futanari Palace
Lily, Present! - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Lily, Present! (/showthread.php?tid=19407)

Pages: 1 2 3

Lily, Present! - Mina V - 21st June 2010

I so wish I could draw like that!

Scratch that, I so wish I could draw... at all.

Welcome talented person. =D

Lily, Present! - SMP4 - 21st June 2010

Hi and welcome, you're a really talented illustrator, hopefully the palace will inspire you to make more raunchy art!

Katelyn, thou shalt be rewarded for thy friend's conversion ; ) Free doctor visit voucher for you.

Lily, Present! - blackshark - 21st June 2010

Hello
Welcome to FP

Lily, Present! - The Guardian - 21st June 2010

Nice artwork!

Welcome!

Lily, Present! - Evil Empire - 22nd June 2010

I'm originally a refugee from Gaia myself. Lots of futa lovers there but most of us eat the ban hammer quite regularly so there pretty much isn't anything like a functioning futa community there. Belonged to a futa guild for a bit but then it got closed down. Oh well, Gaia is run by a bunch of hypocrites anyway. Guess that's why we have places like FP to go to.

Love the artwork, particularly the futa catgirl but like many others Imagefap doesn't work for me. I just get a blank page. More's the pity because your cat girl looks awfully cute.

Lily, Present! - Lilith Rose - 22nd June 2010

Ghaiala Wrote:well done on the art and very welcome to the palace sweetie. hope you find all that you're looking for and then some more here.
I have a feeling I'll fit right in here seeing all you people... and I've already found my place, which was really what I was looking for.
Randomguy664 Wrote:Consider uploading the pics onto the post instead of using a crappy hosting site like Imagefap in the future.

It does look good though.

In any case, welcome.
Yeah, I'll keep that in mind, and will replace the ones I've uploaded here.
I'm not working from my own pc here, so it didn't really cross my mind.
vella Wrote:Welcome to FP, Lilith. OH WOW! I just love your drawing style! Very clean lines and nice soft colours. Thank you for sharing them in your intro post! >Big Grin<
Heh thanks, after some experimenting with styles, and a pre with water colours, I found that I feel more at home with using softer colours... more pleasing to the eye. Which fits with the fact that I'm still a softcore illustrator.
Futa-Kitty22 Wrote:Welcome! Amazing pics! Thanks for sharing! ^-^
Thank you thank you ^_^!! All these compliments make me smile, and finally a place where I don't have to worry about age restrictions and censoring my own art (*Ouch!*)
Katelyn Wrote:I'm the friend that brought her here! Haha! Trolling all the internets to find the futa lovers in the far corners of the earth and bringing them here to stay. I'm such a naughty thing. ^.^ Anywho, hi Lily!
Mreow, yupyup *Runs towards Katelyn and tackles her to the ground... our bodies pressing together as I softly brush my lips over hers teasefully*

Thanks for introducing me to this place, I love it <3 :8:
Mina V Wrote:I so wish I could draw like that!

Scratch that, I so wish I could draw... at all.

Welcome talented person. =D
Talent is a form of passion and motivation, I don't believe there's something like natural talent... only a natural interest/passion that drives them to get better.

And if you really feel like learning to draw... I can really guarantee you that working from scratch with the basic circles and ovals to create the skeleton of a human will be the best way, despite how lame/boring it may seem. It really is the way, and there is no shortcut to learning things.

If however it doesn't go well, I know everyone has their own specialization's.
SMP4 Wrote:Hi and welcome, you're a really talented illustrator, hopefully the palace will inspire you to make more raunchy art!

Katelyn, thou shalt be rewarded for thy friend's conversion ; ) Free doctor visit voucher for you.
Oh, if I get the chance, I'll continue drawing ^_~ Definitely.
So thanks for the welcome, and you can be sure to expect more from me ^_~

Also, how about sparing me one of those vouchers? ;Wink
blackshark Wrote:Hello
Welcome to FP
Thanks >Big Grin<
The Guardian Wrote:Nice artwork!

Welcome!
Thank you, it's good to hear the art is appreciated.
spacefender Wrote:I'm originally a refugee from Gaia myself. Lots of futa lovers there but most of us eat the ban hammer quite regularly so there pretty much isn't anything like a functioning futa community there. Belonged to a futa guild for a bit but then it got closed down. Oh well, Gaia is run by a bunch of hypocrites anyway. Guess that's why we have places like FP to go to.

Love the artwork, particularly the futa catgirl but like many others Imagefap doesn't work for me. I just get a blank page. More's the pity because your cat girl looks awfully cute.
I've definitely had a few ban hammers myself, but it also depends on your subtlety. Also used to be a loyal member of Hongfire if anybody is familiar with that.

And yes, I'm quite proud of the catgirl myself aswell. And I as mentioned, I'll make sure to replace them as attachments soon.

Lily, Present! - DoublecockedFutagirl - 22nd June 2010

What wonderful presents you have shared with us all, thank you so much and welcome to our palace!!

Lily, Present! - Xalter - 22nd June 2010

Welcome to the Palace!

Lily, Present! - AstroForce - 22nd June 2010

Greetings and Welcome

Lily, Present! - zebeianhero - 22nd June 2010

welcome to fp you've got a very nice art style and i'm sure your works will be well appreciated here, I for one look forward to seeing more....